Accudata Systems is seeking an individual with proven experience in planning and architecting Enterprise Network Infrastructure and Collaboration solutions. The ideal candidate has 8+ years of experience in a Network or Solutions Engineering level role and experience in architecting and deploying Cisco voice and collaboration tools. Experience with Microsoft collaboration solutions is desired, but is not a requirement.
In addition to the technical requirements, the candidate must understand the business value of implementing these solutions. Your ability to clearly communicate various solutions to the client through formal presentations, document deliverables, and manage expectations will be key to your success. This individual must demonstrate a high degree of organizational and time management skills.
This position will require local travel within the greater DFW area. Occasional overnight trips may be required for training, seminars, or vendor events.
What you need for success:
- Desire to be in a technical sales driven, 100% customer-facing role.
- 5+ years’ experience managing and implementing enterprise networking solutions.
- 3+ years’ experience managing and implementing collaboration solutions.
- Proven experience in previous job roles with organization and time management.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- A passion for learning and architecting new technology solutions from multiple manufacturers.
- Ability to deliver well-crafted and detailed Statements of Work.
- Ability to deliver accurate Bill of Materials in short timeframes.
- Develop high-level designs and architectures – create and document architectures that address client business problems that can be used to ensure a smooth transition from presales to delivery.
- Ability to lead evals, demos, or proof-of-concepts for customers.
- Develop/maintain sales solution kits.
- Assist customers with understanding, selecting, and architecting appropriate network and/or collaboration solutions.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in network engineering.
- 2 to 3 years of experience with voice and collaboration.
Experience with the following network and collaboration technologies required:
- Advanced route/switch architecture knowledge.
- Advanced voice and collaboration architecture knowledge.
- Wireless architecture design and RF planning knowledge.
- Cisco Route/Switch, Wireless, and Collaboration advanced product knowledge.
- Cisco Nexus product and architecture knowledge.
- Experience selling IT solutions or services to clients a plus.
- Industry-recognized advanced certifications CCNP or CCDA.
Optional but recommended:
- CCNP or higher certifications preferred
This role will be based in Dallas / Ft. Worth, TX, but will require some travel to support sales activities based in other Accudata Systems locations. Accudata offers an excellent compensation plan, a benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, AD&D, flex and 401k, and a challenging yet stable work environment.