We are seeking an individual with proven consulting experience in performing compliance-related assessments for our Fortune 1000 clients with significant focus around PCI and HIPAA compliance. Accudata has been providing PCI QSA services since 2007, in addition to assisting many healthcare organizations and their business associates to align with HIPAA IT control compliance. This position will provide the opportunity to grow your skills working across a variety of customers and verticals in a team environment of experienced consultants.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Compliance related reviews, gap assessments, and attestations with specific focus on PCI and HIPAA
- IT and application risk assessments
- IT control reviews
- IT security policy development
- Development of associated deliverables
Additional duties could include:
- Performing technical assessments and penetration testing
- Web application assessments
- Deployment of compliance solutions and products
Business and Professional Experience:
- Effective written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Strong documentation skills will be required for deliverable development.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Professional dress and appearance.
Minimum Technical Experience and Education
- 2+ years of experience with technical assessment, auditing, and IT compliance.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or similar certification preferred, but not required.
- General compliance knowledge including frameworks (PCI, HIPAA/HITECH, ISO27002).
- Experience with compliance solutions such as SIEM, DLP, GRC, IAM, and vulnerability management a plus.
Apply for this Position
This position will be based in Houston or Dallas, but will require some travel to support projects based in other Accudata Systems locations.
Accudata Systems offers an excellent compensation plan and a challenging yet stable work environment. Our benefits include a choice of medical plans, dental, 401k, LTD, life insurance, a flexible spending account, and paid vacation.