Accudata Systems is looking for a field engineer that can deploy application delivery, data center networking, compute, and cloud solutions for our customers in Dallas or Houston. In addition to the technical requirements, the candidate must understand the business value of implementing these solutions.
Experience with design, architecture, implementation, and support of the following:
- Application delivery (F5, NetScaler)
- Data center core route switch networking (Cisco Nexus, Arista)
- Campus networking (Cisco)
- SDN (ACI, NSX)
- Blade systems, converged/hyperconverged infrastructure (Cisco UCS, VCE, Hyperflex, Nutanix)
- Server virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Cloud migrations, deployments, and automation (Azure, AWS, public/private/hybrid)
Preferred experience with the following:
- Storage, backup, replication, recovery
- Firewalls (Palo Alto, Cisco, Check Point)
- Project technical leadership and project management
Necessary soft skills:
- Outstanding communication skills – This is a 100% customer-facing role. The ability to articulate well in person and in written communication is key.
- Ability to lead project design and planning sessions with customers.
- Ability to provide necessary documentation and knowledge transfer to customers during and after project implementations.
- Willingness to travel at least 40%.
Accudata offers an excellent compensation plan, a benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, AD&D, flex, and 401k, and a challenging yet stable work environment.