Accudata Systems is seeking an individual with proven experience in planning, architecting, and delivering high-value IT solutions for our mid- to enterprise-level accounts throughout the Texas region. This candidate will be involved in pre-sales engagement activities as well as hands-on implementation.
In addition to the technical requirements, you must understand the business value of implementing these solutions. Your ability to clearly communicate solutions to our clients through formal presentations, create documentation, and manage expectations will be key to your success.
What you need for success:
- 5+ years of experience architecting and implementing Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange solutions (both on-prem and Office 365).
- Excellent customer service and communication skills. This is a customer-facing role.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- A passion to learn technology.
- Provide necessary written documentation and knowledge transfer to customers during and after project implementations.
- The ability to travel up to 25% (usually in Texas).
- Active Directory design or migrations
- Office 365 migrations (Exchange Online)
- Exchange 2013/2016 upgrades & migrations
Experience with the Following a Plus:
- Microsoft PKI / Certificate Services
- Microsoft Azure migrations or development
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Microsoft Hyper-V
Optional but recommended:
- 3 to 5 years consulting experience
- 4-year college degree
This position will be based in Houston, but will require some travel to support projects based in other Accudata Systems locations. Accudata offers an excellent compensation plan, a benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, AD&D, flex and 401k, and a challenging yet stable work environment.